Looking For a Pool Upgrade and Looking For Ideas?
Here Is a Brief List of Pool Upgrades To Consider
- Resurface or replaster the pool.
- Refinish the deck.
- Add LED lights to light up the night.
- Install a waterfall at the pool’s edge.
- Build a slide within a waterfall. It will not only look great but provide fun for all.
- Install water fountains & bubblers.
- Add more deck chairs and perhaps seating within the pool itself.
- Install a spa / hot tub attached to the pool or nearby.
- Extend your backyard living space with an outdoor kitchen, allowing more time to be spent in the backyard.
- Build a pavilion to provide shade on those super hot sunny days.
- Upgrading pool equipment such as pumps and heaters will save energy.
- Switch from chlorine to a salt water pool.
- Purchase robotic cleaners to cut down on your pool maintenance expenses.
- Add fire features to enjoy around the pool. A new hot trend are firebowls that can be placed on pool retaining walls as well as other areas.
Are you excited to upgrade your existing pool or if you do not have a pool have we given you the incentive to get one?
Get in touch with our team at Skovish Pools & Spas. We will be happy to help you to learn more about all we can do for you. Our free, no-obligation quotes are great. Get in touch with us today. We have two locations if you would like to stop by and visit, Luzerne, PA, and Shickshinny, PA.